-Seasoned attorney with more than 35 years of experience successfully serving clients
The Law Office of Randolph W. Adams in Fort Lauderdale, Florida represents individuals and businesses in Fort Lauderdale, Miami and West Palm Beach and throughout South Florida in matters of business litigation, personal injury/wrongful death and general civil litigation. Randolph W. Adams has more than 35 years of experience and a successful track record of securing positive results for clients. We work to understand your individual legal situation and provide you with effective representation. We use our knowledge to determine the best course of action and execute strategies effectively to help you achieve your goals. We recognize the stress legal problems can cause, and we strive to alleviate the burden while delivering the results you seek. We are more than willing to go the extra mile to help you surmount the challenges of your case. Call the Law Office of Randolph W. Adams today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can serve your legal needs.
Efficient and effective legal representation helps get results
At the Law Office of Randolph W. Adams, we strive to provide efficient and effective legal services for our clients. Our approach to your case is:
- Professional - We focus on the matter at hand and provide quality legal services for every client. Our professional demeanor helps ensure you get the results you need to move forward with your life or business.
- Reasonable - We understand the financial stresses of disputes and other legal matters, and we offer professional services at a cost-efficient rate. We provide the help you need without creating more problems.
- Experienced - With more than 35 years of experience obtaining positive outcomes for clients, we know how to represent you successfully. We work meticulously on your behalf.
Skilled attorney serving clients in a variety of practice areas
We provide sound legal advice and represent clients in business litigation, personal injury/wrongful death matters and general civil litigation.
- Business litigation - In our business litigation practice, we represent clients in business disputes such as antitrust, unfair regulations and trade regulation violations, breach of contract, and products and professional liability.
- Personal injury/wrongful death - In our personal injury/wrongful death practice, we represent those who have been injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of others in matters involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, and unsafe work conditions.
- General civil litigation - In our general civil litigation practice, we help clients in matters involving breach of contracts, property damage, insurance claims, construction litigation, consumer litigation, torts and more.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.