Our team of attorneys offer high quality and cost effective representation in the following areas:
• Business disputes. We represent small and medium businesses involved in commercial litigation, breach of contract issues, business start up and securities litigation.
• Employment litigation. Our group of lawyers represents employees who have been wrongfully terminated because of discrimination or retaliation. Public and private sector employees have come to rely on the experience of our firm's attorneys.
• Civil rights violations. We protect the rights of people who have suffered damages resulting from the unlawful and wrongful acts of others such as in places of public accommodation, by government agencies, at school districts, colleges and universities and by employers.
• General civil litigation. Our team of experienced and dedicated attorneys represents plaintiffs in state and federal court litigation nationwide.
• Special education. For almost a decade, our attorneys have provided highly effective legal representation of disabled children who require special education through an IEP or 504 plan.
• Disability rights. For conservatorships, regional center services and disability rights litigation based on failures to accommodate or for retaliation, our team provides you with all options available given the merits of your claims including advising you of all possible remedies available for your injuries and loss.
• Education law. If you or your child is being wrongfully suspended, is facing expulsion or removed from a school, college or university, our attorneys can help you navigate the internal administrative hearing process ensuring that rights are protected.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
Mandy is excellent & experienced! I'm very picky -- not the easiest client to work with. She negotiated 2 settlements with my child's school. Each tim...Read more
Mandy is excellent & experienced! I'm very picky -- not the easiest client to work with. She negotiated 2 settlements with my child's school. Each time, I was uncomfortable with a lot of the wording of the school district's proposed agreement. I wanted things added/deleted to my own satisfaction & was able to reason with Mandy to help her see my point of view. She worked within my budget to allow me a settlement I could live with, yet was clearly willing to go to trial. Great communication.Read less
5.0/5.0 on 04/25/12 on 04/25/12
I am so thankful I was referred to Leigh Law Group. Sarah, Mandy and Jay not only provide outstanding legal service but they are sincere and relentlessly advocate for th...Read more
4.8/5.0 on 09/23/11 on 09/23/11
I learned so much about special education law and all of the violations the school district was doing without my knowledge. They kept us in the dark. Leigh Law Group was...Read more
I learned so much about special education law and all of the violations the school district was doing without my knowledge. They kept us in the dark. Leigh Law Group was very professional and supportive throughout the entire process. Most of all they genuinely cared about my son and his well being.
4.5/5.0 on 10/06/11 on 10/06/11
1.3/5.0 on 05/23/16 on 05/23/16
They refused to give me a promised free consultation on the matter that they advertise on their website as their area of expertise. I was ready to pay for their services...Read more