You can learn more about the legal services offered by clicking on the site pages for each area of law as appears to the right. When you need a specialist in family law or have a friend or loved one who is experiencing family law or other issues, contact Lloyd Kelso. Mr. Kelso's wife and paralegal, Debra, will take your call and explain our fees and services.
Is Lloyd Kelso Right For You?
- 35 Years Experience Practicing Family Law
- A Specialist In NC Family Law Since 1989 - Check the NC State Bar website http://www.nclawspecialists.org/results.asp?SpecialtyID=1107#Gastonia: to see if any other attorney you are considering is listed as a "Specialist" in NC Family Law
- Author Of Six Family Law Books Since 1983
- Also Holds Degrees In Divinity & Christian Counseling
- Founder Of The Christian Family Law Association
- Excellent Reputation With Judges & Attorneys
- Former President Of The Gaston County Bar
- Family Law Mediator and Arbitrator
Specific Areas of Practice for our Gastonia office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.