OUR FIRM HANDLES LEGAL MATTERS IN THE AREAS OF FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE & ELDER LAW
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Nuchereno & Nagel, PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family Law, Divorce and Elder Law cases. Based in Buffalo, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of New York. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Nuchereno & Nagel, PLLC has a thorough understanding of New York law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
· Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
· Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
· Elder Law: Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. We handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
· Estate Planning: We handle New York estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
· Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
· Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
· Landlord-Tenant Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
· Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
· Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. We have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
When you retain the services of Nuchereno & Nagel, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.Nuchereno & Nagel, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Buffalo. Call the firm at 716-427-7312 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.