- Every client is important to the firm.
- Clients must always be kept up to date.
- Personal communications must be prompt and courteous.
- Fees must be fair and reasonable.
Our goal is simple. We strive to meet all of our clients' needs and concerns, regardless of the complexity or difficulty of the matter. As a result, PMBÆ has the dedication, fortitude and commitment to see your matter through to the best result attainable.
PMBÆ has a well-established tradition of excellence and continues to serve clients with the initiative and diligence that have been the hallmark of the firm's success. The firm has achieved AV® certification from Martindale Hubbell, the oldest and most respected organization of its kind. AV® certification is obtained from the results of confidential evaluation and rankings from peer attorneys. The AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
PMBÆ has also been included in the LexisNexis Martindale Hubbell Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers. Martindale Hubbell describes the Bar Registry as "the definitive guide to America's leading lawyers and law firms. Only the most distinguished lawyers and law practices appear in the Bar Register
- those that have achieved the prestigious AV® rating, the top ranking in the Martindale Hubbell Law Directory. Fewer than 5% of all law firms qualify and are included, making such firms the most distinguished and respected in the country."
Specific Areas of Practice for our Cape May Court House office:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.