Providing personalized legal service to Greater Boston and Southeastern Massachusetts. In Greater Boston, we serve Lexington, Burlington, Woburn, Winchester, Arlington, Waltham, and Bedford. In Southeastern Massachusetts, we primarily serve Lakeville, Middleboro, Bridgewater, Taunton, Freetown, Carver, Plymouth, New Bedford, Dartmouth, and all of Southcoast, the South Shore, and Cape Cod.
What We Do
We represent all kinds of individuals and businesses, large and small. We care about our clients. We know how to fight for our clients. We have been able to help save or clients' homes and provide protection through bankruptcy. We have lived, grown up, and are familiar with the people and issues near our offices in Burlington and Lakeville, Massachusetts. We provide personalized service and work closely with our clients. We don't charge our clients for every phone call or letter. We offer flexible, affordable fees. Our fees are sometimes flat or contingency. We have a strong background in finances and business and use a bottom line approach. We know what it's like to be a victim of discrimination. We use our business expertise and know- how to help our clients save money. We have a track record of success. We have twelve years of working everyday as an environmental regulator. We work with other lawyers and firms to achieve success for our clients.
- Successful representation of clients in bankruptcy court, enabling clients to keep homes and businesses.
- Negotiated affordable loan modifications for home owners.
- Stopped and delayed foreclosures in state and federal court.
- Successful representation before IRS in audits.
- Expert tax planning to save money for clients and minimize taxes.
- Obtained judgment against predatory lender.
- Success litigating against town for high property tax assessment in state tax court.
- Successful litigation before arbitrators and in court for discrimination and wrongful terminations.
- Legal counsel to officials in two labor unions.
- Represented startup religious radio station as legal counsel.
- Legal counsel to a local newspaper and restaurants.
- Over twelve years of handling day-to-day legal representation at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
- Lead counsel in implementing Massachusetts General Law Chapter 21 E in Southeast Regional office of MassDEP.
- Lead counsel on multimedia litigation on complex environmental issues for Department, including junkyard, in Southeast Massachusetts,
- Represented the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection in over one hundred compliance and enforcement cases.
- Lead attorney at largest environmental cleanup site in the United States.
- Expert on how the EPA and Department of Environmental Protection penalizes and enforces environmental laws.
- Nationally recognized expert on using financial information about individuals and companies to lower environmental penalties.
- Important role on case against large company which resulted in historic penalty of over six million dollars.
- Expert in using supplemental projects and designing spill containment plans in resolving environmental enforcement issues.
Specific Practice Area and Industry Group Details across multiple offices:
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.