Nicole Fiorelli has successfully represented numerous clients in class action and employment litigation against large national corporations. She has been admitted to federal courts in Ohio, Michigan and Illinois and has been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star numerous times. Nicole focuses her practice on Class Action and Wage & Hour litigation. She has successfully litigated matters against large corporations in cases throughout the United States.
A few of Nicole Fiorelli’s career highlights include:
• Obtained a six-figure verdict against a national fitness club chain that failed to pay overtime to some of its employees and ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
• Defeated summary judgment and obtained class certification against a national energy services retailer that failed to pay minimum wage and overtime to some of its employees; won a jury verdict on liability in plaintiffs’ favor at trial;
• Successfully defended a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a national bank for its practices relating to customers’ promotional loans; ultimately negotiated a favorable settlement for the class;
• Overcame a motion to dismiss and obtained class certification against a large bank for its overdraft fee practices;
• Defeated dispositive motions by several retailers in suits alleging unlawful advertising practices.
In law school, Nicole was a member of Cleveland-Marshall’s Moot Court Team and was named Best Oralist at the law school’s 2004 Intramural Competition. She also participated in the school’s Employment Law Clinic and held part-time employment as a law clerk for a solo-practitioner. Nicole was admitted to practice law in Ohio in November, 2005.
Nicole is a contributing editor to Attorney At Law Magazine with featured articles on Class Action