Pius Joseph Esq. is an experienced trial attorney who has been practicing law for over 20 years. The law firm has handled numerous cases in the western United States, and has represented clients from the United States and internationally. Mr. Joseph has brought several jury trials to successful conclusions in every major county in California, with many published jury verdicts to his credit. The firm has also obtained extremely favorable settlements for clients. The success of the firm is based on the dedicated work of its member and associate attorneys and proactive staff.
The firm has won over 90% of its cases. Examples of case results include:
- $219,657 verdict in a truck accident case
- $350,000 verdict in a motorcycle accident case
- $400,000 judgment in a battery case
- $477,000 settlement against manufacturer in a roof crush/roll over case
- $500,000 settlement in a motorcycle accident case
- $582,000 settlement in a multi-car collision case
- $150,000 settlement in a defective air bag case
- $1.1 million judgment in an auto accident case
- $6.2 million verdict in a business fraud case
- $8.9 million judgment in a broker fraud case
Mr. Joseph is admitted to and has argued before the California Court of Appeals and the United States Federal Courts. Firm memberships include the Trial Lawyer's Association of America, American Bar Association, and Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and California. Pius Joseph, Esq. was listed in the 2000 edition of "Who is Who in Executives and Professionals."
The law firm works hard to obtain the best results for clients. The firm does not believe in no-win scenarios and will not give up easily. The firm knows that effective representation comes from dedication to clients and fierce litigation.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.