Stephen L. Walker has been a member of the Moorhead Team since 2016 and has practiced law in the Pensacola area for more than 33 years. Steve’s primary focus has been in all facets of real estate and real estate finance law, including representing lenders, sellers, buyers, developers, builders and title companies.
Steve graduated from University of Florida Levin College of Law and obtained Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees, also from the University of Florida.
Steve and his wife Grace have three married children and six grandchildren and enjoy involvement in their church family and time with their extended family.
• Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
• Served as Circuit Representative and Member of Executive Council of Real Property Probate & Trust Law (RPPT) Section of The Florida Bar
• Served as Co-Chair Editor of the RPPT submissions to The Florida Bar
• Served as Co-Chair of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Executive Council of RPPT
• Served as adjunct Professor in real property at Pensacola State College
• Served on Board of Directors of Pensacola YMCA
• Past President of Kiwanis Club of Pensacola
• Grace Community Church member and past president and elder
• Board of Directors at Aletheia Christian Academy• Served as officer and on the board of various other civic and community organizations
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.