Mr. Tener is a registered patent attorney, whose practice comprises all aspects of intellectual property law, including analyzing, procuring, challenging and enforcing patents, trademarks and copyrights on behalf of individuals, small businesses, research institutions and multinational corporations. Mr. Tener has served as managing partner of the firm since 2012.
Awards & Recognition
• Best Lawyers in America, 2011-2019
• Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2005-2018
• Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
• Food Products
• Mechanical Device
• Medical Device
• Universities & Research Institutions
Related Representative Matters
• Salvaged valuable patent coverage from patent applications narrowly drafted and ineffectively prosecuted by prior counsel for medical device manufacturer
• Represented nutraceutical manufacturer in expanding and enforcing its trademark rights internationally
• Provided leading animal health company with a second opinion based on a legal theory missed by prior counsel, thereby assuring the company that it had freedom to operate in the desired space
• Negotiated favorable settlement prior to trial for professional services firm accused of copyright infringement and trade secret misappropriation
• Leveraged inventorship correction rules to recover rights in inventions misappropriated by our client’s overreaching customer while maintaining the business relationship intact• Cultivated growth and licensing of patent portfolio of biotech company from startup to more than 250 patents worldwide
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.