Ms. Matusko received her Bachelor of Science from Beaver College and her Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law, where she received a Certificate of Achievement Award for Insurance Law and was a member of the Moot Court team. She also holds an MBA degree from Lebanon Valley College and an Associate's degree in medical technology.
- Ms. Matusko is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Ms. Matusko has extensive experience with the administration and interpretation of the Fen-Phen Diet Drug Settlement (In re Diet Drugs Product Liability Litigation, Civil Action No. 99-2059, MDL 1203) before The Honorable Harvery Bartle, III.
-- She assisted more than 1,000 Pro se and attorney-represented Matrix level claimants to recover benefits from the settlement.
-- She assisted more than 300 Pro se Seventh Amendment claimants to recover benefits from the settlement.
- Ms. Matusko is also currently heavily involved in the following representative cases:
-- Heparin® Contamination
-- In re Accutane Litigation (M.D. FL)
-- In re Avandia® Litigation (E.D. PA)
-- In re Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents Product Liability Litigation (N.D. OH)
-- In re Kugel Mesh Product Liability Litigation (D. RI)
-- In re Paxil® Birth Defects Litigation (C.C.P. PA)
-- In re Vioxx® Product Liability Litigation (E.D. LA)
-- In re Welding Fume Rods Product Liability Litigation (N.D. OH)
- In 2006, RODANAST, P.C. received the Michael G. Nast Access to Justice Award in recognition of pro bono work undertaken by Ms. Matusko and her colleagues, Mr. Gallucci and Ms. Young.
- Ms. Matusko served as a Guest Speaker at the 2007 and 2008 American Society for Clinical Laboratory Scientists-Pennsylvania annual meeting. Her topic of discussion was The Legal Aspect of Phlebotomy.
- Ms. Matusko is currently an Adjunct Professor at Central Pennsylvania College and Harrisburg Area Community College teaching Business, Legal, and Healthcare classes.
- Prior to joining RODANAST, P.C., Ms. Matusko worked as Director of Laboratory Services at a local hospital and was an Adjunct Instructor of Laboratory Sciences at Thomas Jefferson University College of Allied Health Professions.
- Ms. Matusko is a member of the American and Lancaster Bar Associations.
- Ms. Matusko is a member of the Alumni Associations of Beaver College, Lebanon Valley College and Widener University School of Law.
- Ms. Matusko is also a member of the Clinical Laboratory Management Association and an associate member of the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
- Ms. Matusko serves as an advisor in the Medical Laboratory Technician Program at Reading Area Community College and as an advisor in the Medical Laboratory Technician and Phlebotomy Programs at Harrisburg Area Community College.