Sal Guerriero is involved in a broad-ranging practice focusing on complex intellectual property litigation, trademark registration and enforcement, strategic intellectual property counseling and transactional matters.
Mr. Guerriero’s industry experience includes representing clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology, information technology, apparel, banking, music, publishing, jewelry, industrial technology and retail industries. He is regularly involved in high-stakes cases for plaintiffs and defendants in patent, copyright, trademark and trade secrets litigation, and other commercial disputes.
Awards & Recognition
• Best Lawyers in America*, 2013-2019
• PA Super Lawyers*, 2010-2018
• PA Super Lawyers Rising Star*, 2005-2008
• Board Member, Widener University Delaware Law School Alumni Association
• Computer Software
• Green Technology
• Industrial Marking
• Non-Profit Institutions
• Information Technology
Related Representative Matters
• Represented regional bank in a trademark infringement matter concerning a competitor’s use of a confusingly similar name. Obtained a preliminary injunction and later a consent judgment of a permanent injunction on behalf of the bank. Alliance Bank vs. New Century Bank, Civil Action No. 10-2249• Represented U.S. leading transportation solutions provider in a patent infringement matter involving various aspects of the E-ZPass™ electronic toll collection system, and obtained a favorable settlement on its behalf. Mark IV Industries Corp. vs. TransCore Holdings, Inc., Civil Action No. 3:10-cv-01775
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.