Amelia also has experience with personal injury claims. She has litigated cases involving automobile accidents, motor carrier negligence, premises liability, product defects, dram shop liquor liability and wrongful death.
Representative Presentations and Publications
• The Trump OSHA Administration and ADOSH Hot Topics, Presenter, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), Arizona Chapter, Phoenix, AZ (December 2017)
• Occupational Opaqueness: The Uncertain Future of OSHA Regulation and the Electronic Recordkeeping and Reporting Rule , Author, Workplace Word (August 1, 2017)
• 'You're Fired!' or 'Staying Hired?': The New Peace Officers Bill of Rights, Co-Presenter, Current Issues in Government Liability Seminar (November 2015)
• Don't Let the Jail House Rock: A Look at Recent Legal Trends to Balance Civil Rights and Order, Co-Presenter, 2015 Arizona Jails Association Annual Conference (May 2015)
• Curing the Drug Lag: A Proposal for International Harmonization of Pharmaceutical Approval, Author, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law (Spring 2014)
•Volunteer Lawyers Program
Other Professional Experience
•Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C., Associate (2014-2017)
•U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, Judicial Extern to the Hon. Jennifer G. Zipps (2014)
Workplace Word - Occupational Opaqueness: The Uncertain Future of OSHA Regulation and the Electronic Recordkeeping and Reporting Rule
Professional Memberships and Activities
•State Bar of Arizona
•American Bar Association
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.