Bradley Pollock focuses his practice in commercial litigation.
Representative Presentations and Publications
• "Last Rites for Clean Elections," Co-Author, Case Note, 56 Ariz. L. Rev. 1243 (Winter 2014)
Other Professional Experience
• Arizona Court of Appeals, Division I, Law Clerk for The Hon. James Morse (2017-2018)
• Arizona Attorney General, Environmental Enforcement Section, Assistant Attorney General (2016-2017)
• U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, Judicial Extern for The Hon. D. Thomas Ferraro (2015)
• University of Arizona, Research Assistant for Dean Marc Miller (2015)
• Air Force Judge Advocate General, Intern (2015)• Arizona Attorney General, Office of the Solicitor General, Summer Intern (2014)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.