John R. Fitzpatrick has more than two decades of legal experience, focusing his practice primarily on assisting both individuals and businesses with estate, probate and trust administration and dispute matters. Mr. Fitzpatrick is a senior partner with Frazer Ryan Goldberg & Arnold LLP, where he has been an attorney for over 19 years, giving him an understanding of the broad range of legal issues that may come to play in probate and trust matters. Although he is a skilled and experienced trial attorney, Mr. Fitzpatrick is also committed to resolving inheritance disputes through less adversarial methods, helping to ensure that families remain close after a loved one has passed away.
Mr. Fitzpatrick's high standing in the Arizona legal community has earned him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious "AV" Rating, signifying excellence in both legal ability and ethical standards. In addition, he was named a "Top Up-and-Coming Attorney in Arizona" for 2005. Mr. Fitzpatrick was admitted to practice law in Arizona in 1987.
Memberships• Maricopa County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Section
• Arizona State Bar, Probate and Estate Section
• NAELA (National Association of Elder Law Attorneys)
Honors and Distinctions
• 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Trusts & Estates: Martindale-Hubbell and American Lawyer Media
• Judge Pro Tempore, Superior Court, 2004-2005
• Named "Top Up-and-Coming Attorney in Arizona," 2005
• Justice of the Peace, Pro Tempore, 1995-1997
• Rumpole Inn of Court
• Pi Sigma Alpha
• Phi Alpha Delta
• Golden Key
(Also Senior Partner, Frazer, Ryan, Goldberg & Arnold, L.L.P.)