Lauren Podgorski concentrates her practice in real estate.
• Providence College, Office of Institutional Advancement, Reunion Gift Committee Chair & Young Alumni Leadership Council Committee (2013-present)
Other Professional Experience
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Judicial Extern to The Hon. Judge Paul Sala (2016)
• JDA Software Group, Inc., Legal Intern/Summer Associate (2016)
• Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, Real Estate Paralegal/Closing Coordinator (2014-2015)
• Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York, Development Executive Assistant (2012-2014)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.