Robert Hill works on a wide range of civil litigation involving contract disputes, election law, and defamation. His experience includes drafting pleadings, arguing evidentiary motions before the Maricopa County commercial court, and cross-examining witnesses in a multimillion-dollar construction defect arbitration hearing.
• Second chaired complex construction defect arbitration resulting in favorable settlement for client.°
• Drafted challenges to candidate nominating petitions.°
• Assisted in defense of impartial analysis of ballot measure proposition on behalf of Arizona Legislative Council.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Hill prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
• Judicial Extern, Hon. Diane Johnsen, Arizona Court of Appeals, 2016
• Underwriting Intern, First American Title Insurance Company, 2015
• Legal Extern, Department of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor, 2014
• Legal Extern, Arizona Attorney General’s Office, 2014
Clerkships• Hon. Judge James P. Beene, Arizona Court of Appeals Division I, 2016-2017
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.