Russell Johnson concentrates his practice in employee benefits and executive compensation.
Professional Memberships and Activities
• Western Pension and Benefits Council, Phoenix Chapter (2018-present)
• State Bar of Arizona (2018-present)
• State Bar of Arizona, Tax Law Section Outstanding Tax Student (2018)
Other Professional Experience
• Southern Arizona Legal Aid Volunteer Lawyer Program, Student Coordinator (2016-2018), Domestic and Family Clinics Volunteer (2015-2018)
• U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, Judicial Intern to The Hon. James A. Soto (2016)
• U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, Judicial Intern to The Hon. R. Brooke Jackson (2016)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.