Tracy Olson focuses her practice in special litigation and compliance.
Professional Memberships and Activities
• Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Representative Presentations and Publications
• "Making it Reign: Bow Down to Money (as Speech)," Author, 49 Ariz. St. L.J. 307 (2017)
• Ballet Arizona, Young Professionals "Ballet Barre" Board Member (2018)
Other Professional Experience
• Arizona Supreme Court, Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Clint Bolick (2017-2018)
• U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, Judicial Extern to Hon. James Teilborg (2016)
• Snell & Wilmer, Summer Associate (2016)
• JDA Software, Legal Intern (2015-2016)
Oct 19Non-Political Committees Must Disclose Donors - A Complete Change to Existing Practices
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.