- 5.0/5.0 (1 review)
Daniel M. Coton graduated from the University of Florida with his law degree and an undergraduate degree in finance. He practices in the Florida state courts and the federal court of the Middle District of Florida. Coton holds an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Strawberry Festival Board of Directors
- Board member of the Plant City Little League
- Youth Baseball, Football and Basketball Coach
- Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees Member & Chairman
- Plant City High School Athletic Booster Club
- Plant City Chamber of Commerce
- Plant City YMCA
- Plant City Lions Club- East Hillsborough & Hillsborough County United Way
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.