Leah frequently appears before state and federal courts, on both the trial and appellate levels. She also helps clients resolve their legal disputes through mediation and arbitration.
Leah currently serves as the Attorney to the New Jersey Board for USA Gymnastics. Her lifelong experience in the sport combined with her legal practice helps create unique solutions specifically catered to gymnastics clubs, equipment manufacturers and governing bodies.
Leah is a regular contributor to Goldberg Segalla’s Product Liability blogs. She helps clients identify the complex regulatory and legal hurdles they face when bringing products to market. Leah provides clients cogent analysis of emerging compliance issues, and helps clients craft litigation avoidance strategies. She is the co-author of published articles on product exporting and importing and has also given multiple presentations on product labeling.
Leah’s experience in the logistics industry before law school also serves to connect her clients with business contacts that can help facilitate the practical and legal implications of an ever-changing field of play. This inside experience lends itself to an intimate understanding of business and operating procedures facing companies today, which she uses throughout her practice.
•Goldberg Segalla Named a New Jersey Powerhouse by Law360
June 26, 2014
•NJBIZ Highlights Seven New Jersey Attorneys Elevated to Partner
December 20, 2018
•Goldberg Segalla Elevates 37 Attorneys to Partner, Eight to Special Counsel Following Year of Nationwide Growth
December 18, 2018
•Leah A. Brndjar Joins Goldberg Segalla
April 8, 2013
•Mentioned in Goldberg Segalla Elevates Seven NJ Attorneys to Partner, NJBIZ, December 20, 2018
• Bankruptcy and International Shipping Issues: Three Things for a Non-Industry Person, American Bankruptcy Trustee Journal, Fall 2018
• How to Win a Dismissal When the Plaintiff Declares Bankruptcy (Co-Author), chapter in Product Liability Litigation: Current Law, Strategies, and Best Practices, Practising Law Institute, January 2015
• The Economic Loss Rule in NJ and the ‘Integrated Product’ Doctrine (Co-Author), New Jersey Law Journal, December 10, 2014
• Going Global: Navigating Import and Export Safety Regulations (Co-Author), Food Manufacturing, February 10, 2014
• Importing Organic Foods into the United States, Regulations, Compliance Issues and Labeling, European American Chamber of Commerce, New York, NY, September 30, 2015
• Labeling Natural and Organic Products Imported to the United States, Polish American Chamber of Commerce
•New Jersey Defense Association