- Total Hip Replacement Failure Despite Research
- February 14, 2013
- Law Firm: Weitz Luxenberg P.C. - New York Office
- Accompanying videos |
There is a risk of complications with total hip replacement. This is true even if you have thoroughly investigated the surgeon and facility performing your operation. These are examples of some questions you might ask:
- Is your Dr. board certified?
- How many years?
- What is the medical facility's reputation? (Search online for independent reviews)
- How many hip-replacement procedures have been performed there?
- What is the success rate for your hip surgeon?
- What are the possible complications to your hip surgery?
Without question, you need to seek advice from one or more trusted physicians. Familiarize yourself with the risks of hip-replacement, and ask about the products available. Attorney Ellen Relkin, of Weitz & Luxenberg, PC., is leading the litigation against Bergen County, NJ based Stryker Orthopaedics. Stryker recalled their ABG II, and Rejuvenate hip-replacement products.
Link to informational videos: Hip Implant Failure
Weitz & Luxenberg, PC. | 700 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 | 866.468.1553