My name is Bruce Michael Franson, and for over a decade I have been in practice in Provo, UT, representing plaintiffs in all facets of litigation. I have experience litigating cases under Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, ADA/AA, ADEA, the UADA and the Utah Payment of Wages Act, and I now focus my practice on representing people injured through the negligence of others.
I have conducted all facets of litigation, including administrative processes; investigations and hearings; written discovery; conducting and defending depositions; motion practice, including drafting and oral argument; summary judgment drafting and argument; mediations and settlement negotiations; and trial practice, including multi-day jury trials and bench trials.
I have briefed and argued two separate appeals in front of the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Net Opinion Rule: Utah Specific Issues and Application, Utah Trial Journal, Vol. 30, No. 2, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Utah Association for Justice, Member, 2006 - Present
- Utah State Bar Labor and Employment Section, Vice Chair / Chair, 2011 - 2013
- Utah Employment Lawyers Association, Vice President / President, 2007 - 2011
- Utah State Bar Litigation Section, Member, 2006 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Robert H. Wilde, Attorney at Law, PC, Attorney, 2006 - 2012
Fraternities/Sororities- Phi Delta Phi
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.