Scott, in addition to his law practice, has been a part-time professor at Brigham Young University. Scott is also a frequent guest lecturer on juvenile legal issues at high schools, colleges and universities. Scott's practice focuses on wrongful death actions, personal injury, criminal defense, landlord-tenant law, juvenile crimes, and adoptions. He also mediates divorce and family law matters.
- Daily Herald's "Best of Utah County" Divorce Lawyer 2007, 2008
Activities and Associations
- Chairman of the Mapleton City Economic Development Commission
- Guest lecturer at Brigham Young University Pre-Law Society
- CLE Instructor for the National Business Institute
- Youth lecturer at Provo, Alpine, Nebo, and Juab School Districts
- Panel participant in the Alpine School District "Pornography Conference"
- Alternate member of the Utah County Board of Adjustments
Representative Reported Cases
- State of Utah v. Worwood, 127 P.3d 1265 (Utah App. 2005)
- Ashby v. Ashby, Ashby v. Ashby, 191 P.3d 35 (Utah App. 2008)
- 2010 UT 7, 227 P.3d 246 (Utah 2010)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.