- 4.3/5.0 1 review
Veronica O. Faust practices primarily in the areas of real estate, commercial transactions and government relations. She represents clients in all matters related to the acquisition, sale, development, financing, leasing and zoning of real property. Veronica advises clients in the purchase, sale and financing of business interests and assets. She also counsels builders and owners on matters related to construction contracts, mechanic’s liens, and construction defects. Further, she provides advice and assistance to clients on strategic planning and legislative matters that impact their businesses and assets.
Children and Families First,
Former Board Member
Community Legal Aid Society, Former Board Member
• Represented clients in the acquisition and financing of commercial properties for industrial, restaurant, retail and medical uses.
• Advised clients regarding the development, subdivision and rezoning of commercial and residential sites.
• Represented clients before county and municipal councils, planning commissions and boards of adjustment, including applicant representation in the re-zoning of property for industrial use for expansion of a manufacturing plant and applicant representation in the subdivision of property into residential lots.
• Represented developers, owners and associations in the drafting and construction of condominium and homeowners association documents.
• Represented buyers and sellers in the sale of small business assets or interests including seller representation in the asset sale of a plastic manufacturer and buyer representation in the negotiated stock purchase of a high volume sales agency.
• Represented real estate investors and small business owners in business entity formations, limited liability company operating agreements, corporate by-laws and buy-sell agreements.
• Represented landowners in cell tower and solar lease negotiations.
• Represented Landlords and Tenants in commercial lease negotiations, drafting and eviction proceedings.
• Represented clients in residential purchase and finance transactions.
• Represented Contractors and Owners in connection with construction contracts and related litigation including mechanic liens and construction defects.News & Events
News & Media Mentions
Two Morris James Government Relations Attorneys Attend State Law Resources Spring Meeting In Washington DC
April 14, 2015
Delaware State Bar Association,
Real Estate Section
Sussex County Bar Association