Jessica B. Cha is a Certified Family Law Specialist and Senior Trial Attorney at Holstrom, Block and Parke, APLC. Jessica is a seasoned litigator who vigorously represents her clients in all aspects of family law cases including divorce, custody/visitation, child support, spousal support, division of assets/debts. Jessica’s practice also includes representing parents who’ve had their children abducted by the other parent. She has an intimate knowledge of the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and has even traveled abroad to advocate in front of foreign judiciaries and officials.
When she is not vigorously representing clients, Jessica enjoys playing with her dogs, discovering new hiking trails, diving, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Honors and Awards
• Super Lawyers Rising Star (Family Law 2018)
• 10 Best Attorneys – American Institute of Family Law Attorney,
• Top Verdict (24th highest jury verdict in 2015)
• Lawyers of Distinction for Family & Divorce
• Superb rating on Avvo
• Top Women Attorneys – Los Angeles Magazine 2018
Professional Positions, Associations, and Memberships
• Commissioner and Chair of the Arts and Culture Commission for the City of Santa Ana
• Director – Orange County Asian American Bar Association
• Chair of the Board – C.H.A. Education Fund, Inc.
• Board member – Korean American Federation of Orange County• Vice Chair – Korean American Democratic Committee Orange County
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.