Mr. Mooney's practice also includes the representation of employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including, the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, New York State anti-discrimination laws and the Family and Medical Leave Act. He also regularly provides counsel to employers on human resource issues including termination, discrimination and harassment complaint investigation, supervisory training, policy development, employee handbooks and wage and hour compliance. Mr. Mooney is a member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
HONORS & ACHIEVEMENTS
•Mr. Mooney was selected as one of the 2011 Up & Coming Attorneys by the Daily Record of Rochester.
• Boylan Code Presents Employment Law Seminar Series
• FLSA Compliance: There's An App for That
• Should Employers Unfriend Social Media?
• The National Labor Relations Board Is At It Again!
• FLSA Misclassification Mayhem: Tips for Proper Workplace Classification
• New Overtime Regulation Goes Into Effect On December 1, 2016 - Or Will It?
•Mr. Mooney is a member of the Monroe County and New York State Bar Associations.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.