Education: Mr. Barnum attended The University of Wyoming and received a Bachelor of Science in Economics in 1993. Immediately thereafter, Mr. Barnum enrolled in law school at the University of Wyoming and received his Juris Doctorate in 1996.
Mr. Barnum is a member of:
· Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
· Wyoming Bar Association
· American Bar Association
· Sweetwater County Bar Association
· Civic Service and Board Membership
· Fire Commissioner for the Rock Springs Fire Department
· Board Member for the Sweetwater County Events Complex
· Past Director and Current Advisory Director for Commerce Bank of Wyoming
· Former Board Member Sweetwater County United Way
· Rock Springs Rotary Club member
Proud to be a Wyoming native and lifelong Wyoming resident, Mr. Barnum resides in Rock Springs with his wife Jodi and two children, Charlie and Katelyn.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.