Annika Jones is a member of the firm's commercial litigation group.
Professional Memberships and Activities
• Women Lawyers of Utah (2019)
• Salt Lake County Bar (2019)
• Utah State Bar (2017-present)
- Young Lawyers Division (2017-present)
Representative Presentations and Publications
• "Implicit Bias as Social-Framework Evidence in Employment Discrimination," Author, University of Pennsylvania Law Review 1221 (2017)
• "Breaking the Cycle of Intergenerational Child Maltreatment: A Case For Active Efforts For Dependent Minor Parents And Their Children In State Custody," Co-Author, Juvenile and Family Court Journal (2016)
Other Professional Experience
• U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, Law Clerk to Chief Judge Robert J. Shelby (2018)
• Dechert LLP, Summer Associate (2016)• Delaware Office of the Child Advocate, Intern (2015)
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.