Corey’s practice is focused on criminal defense. He has experience litigating in federal and state courts and has brought multiple cases to trial. His trial experience includes criminal defense, civil rights, and commercial matters.
During law school, Corey was a member of the law review and an extern for the Oregon Court of Appeals. Before law school, he worked for several years at one of the oldest and most prestigious law firms in the State of Utah.
• Extern, Oregon Court of Appeals
• Practicing Intern, Colorado State Public Defender, Four Corners Office
• Extern, Northwest Workers' Justice Project
• Law Clerk, Hopi Public Defender
• Litigation Clerk, Clerk, Jones Waldo Holbrook & McDonough, PC, 2010-2015
Professional Licenses & Affiliations
• Utah State Bar
- Litigation Section
- Criminal Defense Section
- Indian Law Section
• Utah Supreme Court
• United States District Court for the District of Utah• Utah Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.