• SUPER LAWYERS, 2008-2009, 2012
• UTAH BUSINESS MAGAZINE, LEGAL ELITE, 2006, 2008, 2010-2015
• Represents clients in the areas of real estate development, real estate leasing, real estate and commercial finance, agricultural cooperative law, condominium law, foreclosures, and general corporate practice.
• Represents national and local clients in buying, selling and developing residential and commercial real estate and shopping center development;
• Represents tenants and landlords in complex commercial leases;
• Represents start-up and emerging companies;
• Has been instrumental in documenting and closing complex asset-backed commercial loans with local and national lenders as well as assisting clients with loan workouts and foreclosures.
• Has represented several local and national clients with respect to local licensing issues including those related to licensing under the Utah Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control related to real estate acquisition and development.
• Counsels individuals and associations with respect to real estate and commercial issues.
Board of Directors of AMICUS (Deseret Foundation)
Chair of AMICUS Open Charity Golf Tournament
Board Member and President of Salt Lake Swimming and Tennis Club
Born, Ogden, Utah, 1968
Enjoys traveling and recreating with his wife and four children.