• Law Offices of Eric O. Freeberg, A Professional Law Corporation, (1992-).
• Luce Forward, (1979-1992).
• The Firm has achieved the highest rating for legal ability in Martindale-Hubbell.
• The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate, (1993-).
• Annually recognized as one of San Diego's Best Lawyers (Real Estate) by San Diego Magazine, (2001-).
• Selected to San Diego Super Lawyers, Real Estate, (2007-).
• Selected to Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition, (2009 and 2011).
• California Bar, (1979-).
• San Diego County Bar Association, (1979-).
• The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, (1983-1995).
• Admitted U.S. Supreme Court, (1987).
• Southern District, U.S. Federal Court, (1980-).
• California real estate broker, (1995-).
• Building Industry Association of San Diego County, Commercial Industrial Council, (1984-1991).
• San Diego County Bar Association: Chairman, Real Property Section, (1984).
• Chairman, Real Property Legislative Subcommittee, (1983).
• San Diego County Bar Association Attorney/Realtor Subcommittee, (1979-1986).
• J.D. University of California, Boalt Hall, Berkeley, CA, (1979).
• B.A. University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, B.A., History, Highest Honors, (1972).
• General Counsel (Pro Bono) and member, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Encinitas, CA, (1982-).
• Legal Counsel (Pro Bono) Torrey Pines High School Foundation, Stadium Improvement Project, (2004).
• Muscular Dystrophy Association, San Diego Executive Committee, (2000-2006).
• Member, Pacific Legal Foundation, (1986-).
• Executive Board, MDA, San Diego County, (2000-2006).
• General Counsel (Pro Bono) La Jolla Golden Triangle Rotary Club, (1998-).
• Charter Member, La Jolla Golden Triangle Rotary Club, (1986-).
• Founder and Corporate Secretary, La Jolla Golden Triangle Rotary Club Foundation, (1996-).
• Major Donor, Rotary International.
• Sale of numerous newspapers and related assets including the San Diego Union Tribune.
• Sale of $20,000,000 improved real property located in Los Angeles with contamination issues.
• Sale of iconic Southern California resort.
• Purchase of numerous multi million dollar residential properties by clients desiring anonymity.
• Sale of numerous multi million dollar residential properties.
• Numerous matters for exceptionally wealthy individuals involving the highest confidentiality and discretion.
• Representation of owner of $40,000,000+ real property portfolio including entitlements, leasing, management and disposition.
• Sale of $4,000,000 Copley library.
• Representation of multiple owners in large scale mixed use real property dispute over four year period resulting in securing clients' position as the beneficiary of on and offsite infrastructure commitments from adjacent owners.
• Management of client's extensive real property portfolio including repair, leasing and ultimate disposition over three year period.
• Representation of large hazardous waste processor in relocation to new facilities involving lease, option and future purchase of $13,000,000 facility in Northern California.
• Hundreds of purchase and sale transactions representing developers and investors involving hundreds of millions of dollars.
• Real estate counsel responsible for all aspects of the development and construction of America Tower located in downtown San Diego.
• Previously outside special counsel for all commercial and residential development by Great American Development Company and many other San Diego based financial institutions involving hundreds of joint ventures and real property and partnership transactions.
• Represented numerous national lenders in large construction and A&D loans involving hundreds of millions of dollars.
• Numerous receiverships, foreclosures, litigation and workouts involving multi million dollar loans secured by real property.