Alexandra Hamilton is an attorney on the Leary Trial Team which handles complex cases involving injuries and death arising from construction and worksite conditions, defective products, dangerous property conditions, negligent security, and collisions between cars, trucks, pedestrians, and bicyclists. Ms. Hamilton has been recognized as one of the top young litigators in California. She was named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 10 Under 40 in California by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, and 10 Best Female Attorneys in California by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. Since 2014, she has also been selected as a Rising Star by Northern California Super Lawyers.
Ms. Hamilton graduated from Santa Clara University, School of Law. While at SCU, she interned in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney's Office, worked at two prestigious law firms, and studied in Istanbul, Turkey. Prior to joining The Veen Firm in 2015, Ms. Hamilton worked at a prominent plaintiffs' firm focusing on mass torts, personal injury, product liability, and other complex civil litigation. She brings the knowledge that she has developed over her career to passionately advocate for people suffering life-altering injuries.
When Ms. Hamilton is not helping clients, she loves to curl up with a good book and her beloved cat Andromache.
• CAOC Hawaii Seminar, “Life in the Fast Lane: Expedite Your Case Using Stipulations,” Speaker, December 2015
• Tahoe Session: “Getting Courtroom Experience Using Expedited Jury Trials”
Honors and Awards
• American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Female Attorneys in California, 2016
• Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014 - 2016
• National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 in California
• National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40