Charles H. DeLacey provides discreet and skillful advocacy for clients facing divorce or post-divorce litigation throughout Northern California. Mr. DeLacey represents clients in cases involving business ownership interests, venture capital investments, real estate, stock options and RSU holdings, and other sophisticated financial issues. Such cases often involve complex asset valuation and division issues coupled with more complicated spousal and child support issues. He also represents clients negotiating pre- and post-marital agreements to protect and divide estates for marital or estate planning purposes.
In addition, Charles effectively represents clients in mediations, arbitrations, private judge proceedings, and court trials. Charles represents clients in complicated cases involving the valuation and division of substantial business ownership interests, private equity holdings, venture capital investments, and other sophisticated financial matters. Charles frequently coordinates teams of forensic accountants, business and real estate valuation professionals, and mental health professionals as needed to achieve his clients' financial or child custody objectives.
• Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2014
• Member, CalCPA Family Law and Business Valuation Sections
• San Francisco Standing Committee, Family Law Executive Committee, California State Bar
• Member, Marin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Member, San Francisco County Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Member, American Bar Association, Family Law Section
Pro Bono/Community Service:
• Settlement Conference Judge Program, San Francisco County
• Superior Court Volunteer Attorney
• Mentor, San Francisco Volunteer Lawyers Services Program
• Mentor, AAML Young Family Law Attorney Program