Jane Kim practices in the corporate and securities group in Greenberg Traurig’s San Francisco office, with a focus on the representation of private equity funds. She also represents both public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, SEC reporting and compliance, commercial transactions and corporate governance matters.
• Represented Vista Equity Partners (Vista), a leading private equity firm focused on software, data, and technology-enabled businesses, in its acquisition of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. (RDC) from Bain Capital Ventures and others.
• Represented Jarden Corporation in its approximately $1.35 billion acquisition of Waddington Group, Inc., a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium disposable tableware for commercial, foodservice and retail markets.
Recognition & Leadership
Awards & Accolades
• Member, Winning Team, Global M&A Network’s Turnaround Atlas Awards, "Private Equity Turnaround of the Year – Middle Markets," for the acquisition of The Wet Seal by Versa Capital Management, 2016
• Member, Winning Team, M&A Advisor’s Turnaround Awards, "Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year (Under $500MM)” for the Chapter 11 of The Wet Seal, Inc., 2016
• Member, Winning Team, M&A Advisor Awards, "Retail Manufacturing and Distribution Deal of the Year" for acquisition and restructuring of The Wet Seal, Inc. and its debtor affiliates by Mador Lending, LLC, an affiliate of Versa Capital Management, LLC, 2015
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.