Our team of attorneys offer high quality and cost effective representation in the following areas:
• Business disputes. We represent small and medium businesses involved in commercial litigation, breach of contract issues, business start up and securities litigation.
• Employment litigation. Our group of lawyers represents employees who have been wrongfully terminated because of discrimination or retaliation. Public and private sector employees have come to rely on the experience of our firm's attorneys.
• Civil rights violations. We protect the rights of people who have suffered damages resulting from the unlawful and wrongful acts of others such as in places of public accommodation, by government agencies, at school districts, colleges and universities and by employers.
• General civil litigation. Our team of experienced and dedicated attorneys represents plaintiffs in state and federal court litigation nationwide.
• Special education. For almost a decade, our attorneys have provided highly effective legal representation of disabled children who require special education through an IEP or 504 plan.
• Disability rights. For conservatorships, regional center services and disability rights litigation based on failures to accommodate or for retaliation, our team provides you with all options available given the merits of your claims including advising you of all possible remedies available for your injuries and loss.
• Education law. If you or your child is being wrongfully suspended, is facing expulsion or removed from a school, college or university, our attorneys can help you navigate the internal administrative hearing process ensuring that rights are protected.
All counsel are members of the State Bar of California.
Specific Areas of Practice for our San Francisco office:
5.0/5.0 Review for Leigh Law Group, P.C. on 02/20/18 in Americans with Disabilities Act.
I would highly recommend Jay Jambeck, Leigh Law Group. They handled my civil rights case in higher education disability discrimination. In first speaking with Jay on the telephone about taking my case, within 5 minutes I knew he was the right lawye... Read more
I would highly recommend Jay Jambeck, Leigh Law Group. They handled my civil rights case in higher education disability discrimination. In first speaking with Jay on the telephone about taking my case, within 5 minutes I knew he was the right lawyer to handle my case. He got my issues and fought for me. With such a specialized form of law, one really needs to have a lawyer with experience and compassion for the client(s) under very trying circumstances. Thank you Jay and Leigh Law Group. Read lessRead less
5.0/5.0 Review for Mandy Gina Leigh on 10/09/13 in Education Law.
Mandy is excellent & experienced! I'm very picky -- not the easiest client to work with. She negotiated 2 settlements with my child's school. Each time, I was uncomfortable with a lot of the wording of the school district's proposed agreement. I want... Read more
Mandy is excellent & experienced! I'm very picky -- not the easiest client to work with. She negotiated 2 settlements with my child's school. Each time, I was uncomfortable with a lot of the wording of the school district's proposed agreement. I wanted things added/deleted to my own satisfaction & was able to reason with Mandy to help her see my point of view. She worked within my budget to allow me a settlement I could live with, yet was clearly willing to go to trial. Great communication. Read lessRead less
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.