Omar Parra has substantial experience drafting master service agreements, work authorizations, and indemnification provisions for owners, developers, and general contractors. Omar also has broad litigation experience, defending national and local corporations in all phases of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, mediation, and trial.
• Breaches of contract
• Products liability
• Drafted master service agreements for an Australian retail chain for use in its United States operations.°
• Represented an international general contractor in the Millennium Tower litigation.°
• Served as second-chair at trial for a general contractor in a premises liability matter that resulted in a complete defense verdict.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Parra prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
• Legislative Aide, Councilman Andreas Borgeas, City of Fresno, 2009-2011
• Extern, Magistrate Judge Jacqueline S. Corley, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2014
• Extern, Magistrate Judge Nathanael M. Cousins, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2012
Recognition & Leadership
Professional & Community Involvement
• Member, Executive Committee, Bar Association of San Francisco Barristers Litigation Section, 2017-2019
• Participant, Federal Pro Bono Project, 2017-Present
• Earl Warren Inn of Court, 2016-2018
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.