Steven A. Kronenberg is an attorney on the Label Trial Team. Mr. Kronenberg's practice focuses on:
• Catastrophic Injury: including representing people who consumed food allergens or pathogens, as well as workers who used defectively designed or manufactured food processing equipment, victims of traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, nerve damage, and severe orthopedic injuries arising from construction accidents, industrial accidents, dangerous premises, auto accidents, wrongful death, governmental or public entity liability, and professional negligence. Mr. Kronenberg has more than a decade of experience litigating personal injury and product liability cases from their inception through trial and appeal.
• Consumer Protection: litigating class action claims arising from food fraud, false advertising, and product defects. Mr. Kronenberg works to hold these companies accountable for violating federal and state laws.
• Employee Rights: helping workers who have suffered discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, or wage and hour violations.
Mr. Kronenberg lives in San Ramon, where he enjoys spending time with his family.
• Panelist, Food Safety: Top Risks and How Do You Protect Your Restaurant?, Golden Gate Restaurant Association Industry Conference, April 12, 2016
• There's WHAT In My Corn Flakes?! A Food Law Update, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), December 2, 2015
• Speaker, Food Law Update, SFTLA Tahoe Ski and CLE Seminar, January 2015
• Interviewed in U.S. News & World Report, "Supplier: No listeria in product before going to Blue Bell," September 22, 2016
• Quoted in Larry Olmsted's New York Times Bestseller, Real Food Fake Food, published July 2016.
• Interviewed in Bloomberg Businessweek, "Rotten Tomatoes: Farmers Pay the Price for a False Food-Safety Warning," September 29, 2014
• Tip of the iceberg: tip skimming is an underreported problem, Plaintiff Magazine, June, 2016
• Food Safety: Records Help Identify Target Defendants and Trigger Insurance Coverage, Plaintiff Magazine, August, 2015
• Food Processing – A Dangerous Place To Work The machinery used to process food products may present products liability opportunities in addition to the WC remedy, August 01, 2014
• Food Law – “Natural” Food and Artificial Injustice, Plaintiff Magazine, August 01, 2013
• Food Allergy Risk Management: More Customers, Less Liability, Journal of Foodservice Business Research, March 7, 2012
Honors and Awards
• Superb Rating, Avvo
• AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell