Albie Jachimowicz, a former police officer in San Mateo County, was admitted to the State Bar in 1982 and has been both a winning criminal and civil trial lawyer for several years since that time. He has tried a wide variety of cases in State and Federal court, including murder cases. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from California State University at Sacramento and received his law degree from Santa Clara Law School.
In his free time, Mr. Jachimowicz races in both road and off-road bicycle races and is one of the most experienced attorneys in California for dealing with bicyclist injuries and vehicle accidents.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Municipal Court, Criminal Division, Judge Pro Tem
- Superior Court Juvenile Division, Judge Pro Tem
- Superior Court, Juvenile Dependency Division, Judge Pro Tem
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member
- Teen Counseling Center of West Valley, Board Member
Honors and Awards
- Elite Lawyers, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense, 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished Rating, 2016
- Metro magazine, Best of Silicon Valley, 2011, 2013, 2015
Past Employment Positions- San Mateo County, California, Police Officer
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.