Jane Kutepova's practice includes a wide range of civil and business litigation, with a particular focus on clients' matters in the construction, mortgage, real estate, and financial services industries. Jane has represented a variety of clients, including individuals, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, owners, and large, publicly traded companies in numerous matters. Jane also has experience in representing clients' in matters related to bankruptcy, surety law, mechanics' liens, government contracts, and healthcare law.
Jane tailors her approach to every matter based on her client's goals, with a specific focus on achieving desired results in an efficient, effective, and thorough manner. Jane practices in both California state and federal courts.
- Virginia Law and Business Review, Articles Editor
- Former Law Clerk for the Honorable Chief Bankruptcy Judge of the Western District of Virginia Rebecca
Professional & Community Activities
- Washington Building Congress, Member
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles, Member
- American Bar Association, Member- University of Virginia Alumni Association, Membe
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.