- 4.6/5.0 (1 review)
Mr. Heitz joined Montgomery & Andrews after serving as Chief General Counsel at New Mexico's Children, Youth & Family Department. He is currently of counsel to the firm. Previously, Mr. Heitz was the General Counsel at the New Mexico State Personnel Office and was a Deputy District Attorney in the 3rd Judicial District Attorney's Office. Before he began working in the public sector, Mr. Heitz represented clients in the private sector on a variety of both civil and criminal litigation issues, including personal injury, medical malpractice, product and premises liability, and tort claims.
• The State of New Mexico
• New Mexico Children, Youth & Families Dept.
• New Mexico State Personnel Office
• Presenter at NM District Atty. Assoc. Spring Conference 2012 on white collar crime prosecution.
• Speaker on the legal process and domestic violence awareness for at-risk high school students.
• Founder and coordinator of the Anapra community food growing program, Anapra, NM.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.