Areas of Practice:
Mr. Pardo practices in the area of Civil Litigation with an emphasis on Long Term Care/Healthcare/Elder Abuse and premise liability defense. On the healthcare side he provides legal counsel to skilled nursing facilities, licensed nurses, nurse's aides, and other healthcare providers. Mr. Pardo also provides legal counsel to businesses on general negligence and premises liability claims. Mr. Pardo is admitted to practice law in all courts in the State of California and United States District Courts – Northern California.
Mr. Pardo joined Perry, Johnson, Anderson, Miller & Moskowitz in June 2008. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate and law clerk with the firm of Brayton Purcell, LLP, and worked in its asbestos litigation group (2005-2008). During law school he clerked for the Disability Rights Legal Center (2003) and the law firm of Moreno, Becerra & Casillas, P.C. (2004-2005).
Education and Membership:
Mr. Pardo received his Bachelor in Arts degree in 2002 from the University of California, Berkeley, while majoring in Political Science and Public Policy. During his time at U.C. Berkeley, he was also an active member of the Associated Students – Student Legal Clinic, which provides legal resources and orientation to the student population on landlord-tenant, immigration, and small claims issues.
Mr. Pardo went on to attend the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate degree in 2005. During his time in law school, Mr. Pardo served as Co-Chair of La Raza Law Students Association, Associate Editor of the Chicano/Latino Law Review, Founding Committee Board-member of the National Latino Law Students Association (NLLSC), and was a UCLA Law Fellow.
Mr. Pardo is an active member of, or has served in, the following professional organizations:
• California State Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• DRI – Defense Bar Association
• Sonoma County Bar Association
• Sonoma County Bar Association – Barrister's Club (2009-2011)
• Sonoma County Bar Association – ADR Committee (Present)
Mr. Pardo is quite active in his community and has served in, or been recognized by, various non-profit organizations including:
• Western Legal Center - Disabilities Rights Project - Volunteer (2003-2004)
• U.S. Congressional Recognition Award for Community Service (2004).
• UCLA Law Fellows (2003-2005)
• Family Services Agency of Sonoma County – Board Member (2009-2011)
• Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Sonoma County – Board Member (2010-2012)
• Volunteer Center of Sonoma County – Board Member (2010-2012)
• Spirit of Sonoma Award Recipient, Economic Development Board – (2010)
• North Bay Business Journal “Forty under 40” Recipient – (2012)
• Listening For A Change – Board Member (Present)
• Sonoma County Latino Leaders – Member (Present)
Mr. Pardo lives in Santa Rosa with his wife and three children and serves whenever possible as a coach for local youth sports..