- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator Certification # 24908F
- Notary Public- State of Florida: Commission No.: CC 888660
- Portage County Bar Association Judge Caris Memorial Scholarship: 1995-1998
Law Office of Matthew Z. Martell , P.A.: 2000-present
- Practice now focused on divorce and family law cases.
- Extensive client contact and dealings.
- Extensive small law office and business experience.
Dickinson & Gibbons, P.A.: 2000
- “AV” rated law firm with 17 attorneys at that time
- Main Office: Sarasota, FL
- Litigation associate practicing civil litigation
Hightower & Rudd, P.A.: 1998-1999
- “AV” rated law firm with 18 attorneys
- Main office: Miami, FL
- Secondary offices: Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach
- Litigation attorney practicing insurance defense
LAW CLERK EXPERIENCE:
City of Stow Law Department: Spring 1998
- Law Clerk for Deputy Law Director
- Main office: Stow, OH
- Obtained Ohio Legal Intern Certificate and was licensed to try misdemeanor cases.
Harry A. Tipping Co., L.P.A: Summer 1997
- “AV” rated law firm with 6 attorneys at that time
- Office: Akron, OH
- Law Clerk involved in insurance defense
Summit County Court of Common Pleas–Judge James R. Williams: Summer 1996
- Judicial Clerk involved primarily in personal injury/ other tort litigation.
- Chambers: Akron, OH
Portage County Prosecutor’s Office: Summer 1994 & 1995
- Large prosecutor’s office with approximately 20 attorneys at that time
- Civil & Criminal Division Law Clerk
- Main Office: Ravenna, OH
- Developed and implemented Debt Collection Program for delinquent real estate taxes
- Very organized
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong client communication and presentation skills
- Friendly, fair, and gives good advice.
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association