Areas of Practice
Gretchen Hoog focuses her practice in the area of complex litigation, primarily representing health care and long term care providers in cases involving claims of medical malpractice. She also has experience in litigating commercial disputes in both federal and state courts, and in transactional intellectual property, including drafting distribution and license agreements. Gretchen has also advised businesses and non-profit organizations on matters involving the use of electronic signatures and waivers, as well as disclaimers on company websites.
• Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington, Judicial Extern to the Honorable Ronald B. Leighton
• Lane Powell PC, Summer Associate
• Legal Intern to an Auburn City Attorney
Practice Group and Specialty Team Memberships
• Food, Beverage and Hospitality
• Long Term Care and Seniors Housing Client Service Team
• Electronic Discovery Committee
• "The Liberal University and its Perpetuation of Evangelical Anti-Intellectualism," 33 Seattle U. L. Rev. 689, 2010.