After more than 50 years in the legal profession, Dennis R. DeLoach Jr. still enjoys practicing law because, for him, it is all about helping people, and he does his very best to help them with whatever issue they may have. Dennis especially enjoys assisting clients with property acquisitions and in administering complex estates. He prides himself on having done business with honesty and integrity since the founding of the firm.
Born in Statesboro, Georgia, Dennis is a man with a lifelong love of the outdoors, having earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Forestry at the University of Georgia. You will never meet a more devoted fan of the Georgia Bulldogs. Dennis went on to earn his law degree from Stetson University in 1963, and began practicing law in 1964 with the Fisher & Sauls PA law firm in St. Petersburg and Seminole. In 1976, Dennis went out on his own and established our law firm that has grown to 5 attorneys with over 30 staff members. One of his proudest accomplishments is to be able to practice law with his son, D. "Rep" DeLoach, III, who is Board Certified in Elder law by the Florida Bar Association.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- City of Seminole founder and first co-city attorney, 1970
- Pinellas County Education Foundation Founding Director
- Kiwanis Club of Seminole Former Member and President
- Tuesday Club Past President
- Founding Director, First Home Bank, Seminole Florida, 1999
- Still working hard after more than 50 years of practicing law
Honors and Awards
- Mr. Seminole (Honored), 1992- City Proclamation of Dennis R. DeLoach Day, June 4, 2014