• Provide extensive HIPAA/HITECH regulatory guidance including structuring HIPAA/data privacy programs, conducting HIPAA breach investigations, and drafting and negotiating business associate agreements;
• Advise on transactions/regulatory matters involving long term care facilities;
• Represent behavioral health care and other providers subject to 42 CFR Part 2’s Confidentiality Provisions;
• Represent physicians and mid-level practitioners before their respective South Dakota licensing boards;
• Draft and negotiate technology/web development agreements, software licensing agreements, and other technology-related contracts;
• Advise employers on employment-related matters, including negotiating employment agreements, non-compete/non-solicitation agreements, and severance agreements;
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.