St. Louis Park lawyers providing representation to families and businesses
For more than 30 years, Richard D. Bunin Law Offices has served St. Louis Park, Minneapolis and St. Paul, working with families through the estate planning process and tax issues, as well as real estate, business representation and elder law matters. Our founder, Richard D. Bunin, has spent his career helping clients understand their legal options and offering solutions for their issues. If you have concerns about estate planning, tax liability, real estate, business matters, or other legal needs, our firm can help.
A small firm dedicated to working closely with its clients
Our firm provides a high level of professional service to our clients. We work closely with individuals to understand their concerns and what they hope to achieve in order to develop unique solutions tailored to their needs. Our goal is to ensure that our clients feel completely at ease and have the security of knowing that their legal matters are being handled with the highest level of skill.
Richard D. Bunin Law Offices sets itself apart through:
- Expertise: Our founder, Richard D. Bunin, has over 35 years of experience. He is a real estate law specialist certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association and he is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a designation that means he is regarded by his peers as demonstrating the highest level of professionalism. He has taught classes on estate planning through community education programs and to professional and business groups.
- Client communication: Our firm works closely with every client and we ensure that they stay fully aware of all matters we handle for them.
- Individual solutions: A small law firm can focus on every client. We identify the goals and concerns of our clients and craft unique responses to their issues.
Focused on estate planning, business law and real estate
We offer advice and counsel so our clients can feel comfortable that their issues will be favorably resolved. Our firm addresses clients' concerns in many fields, including those relating to:
- Estate planning and trust law - Every person should have a plan in place to make sure that their affairs are properly handled should they become incapacitated and so that their family or other beneficiaries are provided for after they are gone. We understand that every individual's needs are different and we develop a plan that matches their needs. Proper planning can save taxes, avoid unnecessary expenses, and make things easier for you and your family. If you have questions about estate planning in Minnesota, contact our firm.
- Probate - The probate period is the time following someone's death in which their estate is organized so that it may be distributed to beneficiaries. We can lead you through this difficult period and prevent problems before they arise.
- Guardianships and conservatorships - Watching a loved one or friend struggle with disability, dementia, or mental illness is very difficult. A guardianship or conservatorship allows another person to ensure that individual's needs are adequately met. Speak with us to learn more about how you can help someone as their legal guardian and/or conservator.
- Elder law - Senior citizens in Minnesota have unique concerns. If you or a family member need estate planning brought up to date, face problems with Medicare or Medicaid, or want to find ways to preserve assets, contact our firm to learn more.
- Real estate law - There are many legal issues surrounding the purchase, sale, or management of residential or commercial property. We simplify that purchase or sales process and provide counsel to those who need to know more about correction of title problems, transfer of real estate, leases, and the laws of property management.
- Business representation - Ensuring that the business is correctly set up and that business transactions are properly structured should be a top priority for every company. Whether you are buying or selling a business, entering into contracts, or making arrangements for business succession, we provide counsel so you avoid costly legal problems.
Specific Areas of Practice for our St. Louis Park office:
5.0/5.0 Review for Richard D. Bunin on 08/13/10 in Trusts and Estates.
Handled health care directive, revocable trust in addition to will. Part of the Hyatt Legal Plan.
5.0/5.0 Review for Richard D. Bunin on 06/29/10 in Real Estate.
Very professional with helpful tips and effective practices.
You should not send any sensitive or confidential information through this site. Emails sent through this site do not create an attorney-client relationship and may not be treated as privileged or confidential. The lawyer or law firm you are contacting is not required to, and may choose not to, accept you as a client. The Internet is not necessarily secure and emails sent though this site could be intercepted or read by third parties.