Phi Theta Kappa; Phi Delta Phi. Instructor, 1986-1988 and Chairman, 1988, Florida Bar Trial Advocacy Program. Instructor, Florida Bar Advanced Trial Advocacy Program, 1998. Commissioner, 1983-1986 and Chairman, 1986, Judicial Nominating Commission, 2nd Judicial Circuit. Member, Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 2nd Judicial Circuit, 1982-1985. Certified Circuit Court Mediator. Supreme Court Arbitrator. Advocate, American Board of Trial Advocates. Charter Member and Master, Tallahassee American Inns of Court.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV® Preeminent ™
- Florida Trend, Florida Legal Elite
- The Guide to Leading Florida Attorneys, cited as one of Florida’s most respected legal counsel in the areas of personal injury and alternative dispute resolution
- International Who’s Who of Mediation Lawyers
Publications and Lectures
- Guest lecturer at Florida State University regarding trial practice, mediation, and arbitration
- Guest lecturer for The Florida Bar regarding trial practice, mediation, and arbitration
American College of Civil Trial Mediators, 2005—).
(Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator)