- SDAT to Maintain Valuation Database for Residential Properties
- July 8, 2013
- Law Firm: Shulman Rogers Gandal Pordy Ecker P.A. - Potomac Office
The State Department of Assessments and Taxation has been mandated to maintain a public database of information regarding the valuation of single-family residential property. The database will be searchable by property address, and will include information including the property’s:
- Above-ground square footage;
- Below-ground square footage;
- Number of bathrooms;
- Number of garages;
- The date of the initial assessment of the most recently completed improvements assessed after July 1, 2000.
The law requiring SDAT to create and maintain the database is effective October 1, 2013.