Angel Zimmerman has been managing the Zimmerman & Zimmerman Law Firm since 1996 and graduated law school in 2006.
- Became inaugural president for the Kansas Bar Association law practice management section in 2007, continues to work with the KBA LPM Committee and CLE Committee
- President of Women Attorney Association of Topeka (WAAT) in 2011-2012
- President of Kansas Women Attorney Association (KWAA) in 2012-2013
- J Rueben Clark Law Society - Women in Law - International Chair in 2016-2018
- National Conference of Women Bar Associations, director 2014 -
- Go Topeka - Minority and Women Develop Counsel (EMBD), chair 2015-2016
- Washburn Law School Board of Governors, 2008-2014
Kansas Collection Attorney Association. Sam A. Crow Inns of Court.